Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Halloween in New Orleans

I had a cliché New Orleans Halloween, I went to Frenchmen. Halloween was what I expected, but then not what I expected. My friends and I all got ready and were in costume. We ended up having to walk to the connection street car to get to down town. We then took the street car to down town and walked along Bourbon and then to Frenchmen. It was crazy crowded and drunk people everywhere. The creepy part was the men by themselves in masks. We really didn't do much except wander around. It got rough when a guy chased me and tried to grab my hair, that was kind of terrifying. Then night came to an end and our group split. It ended My friend and I were waiting for the street cars with some people we knew around 2:30 am. The street cars took forever and 3 showed up, but wouldn't take any people because they were shutting down. None of us had money for a taxi, so we just waited. We finally got on a street car around 3:30. We got back to Loyola around 4 am. It also had started raining when we were waiting so it was kind of awful. It wasn't exactly fun, but it was definitely an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment