Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Commander's Palace

Recently I had the opportunity to enjoy a fabulous dinner at Commander's Palace. It is located on Washington Avenue in the Garden District. Commander's has been open since 1880, and a landmark known for it's award winning cuisine. Chef Troy is named the #16th best chef in America today.

Instead of just ordering a normal dinner, I decided to broaden my horizons and order the Gustation or "Tasting Menu". It consists of six courses, mostly containing seafoods. In my opinion, the tasting menu is worth ordering because you get to have a taste of all the best things from the menu in small portions. Its not just about the food, but its also about the presentation. The presentations will blow your mind.

Commander's can be a little pricey, but if you ever have the opportunity, I highly recommend it.

Now, enjoy a few pictures I took during my dinner! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment