Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dooky Chase's Restaurant

First of all I would like to thank Professor Hunt for treating us all to Dooky Chase's today! It was such a kind thing of you to do and I want you to know how grateful I am! The food was absolutely delicious. When I told my mom that I was going to Dooky Chase's she asked what it was. I was thoroughly surprised considering my mom knows all the most delicious restaurant in New Orleans since she grew up here and went to Loyola herself. I told her about the history of the restaurant and she was very intrigued. I hoped that the food would be as good as it was hyped up to be and it was even better! I cannot wait for the next time my parents come to New Orleans so I can show them another side of a city they thought they already knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment