Friday, December 13, 2013

Marisa Nieto (Audubon Park)


One of the places where I have spent most of my time since I’ve arrived at New Orleans has been Audubon Park. This place is magical. The difference between how it is at night and during the day is also incredible. I just really enjoy walking around and looking at the different people that spend their time there. Also, there are so many animals in the park all the time and I’m not just talking about peoples’ dogs. I enjoy sitting in the benches and looking at all of the different birds and squirrels (I don’t have squirrels back home). Audubon Park gives me that peaceful feeling that the beach gave me when I was home. I also really enjoy the fact that it’s right outside of school and that it’s so big. It’s fun to walk around the different areas and even go on the golf course to look at the people playing. I’m glad I have a majestic park that is almost part of my university’s campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment