Saturday, December 14, 2013

Haley Reinhart!!!

If you know me, you probably know my absolute favorite all-time singer EVER is Haley Reinhart from American Idol season 10. She just captivated me on the show and I've been a HUGE fan of her ever since and keep up with her almost every single day and know when she's playing shows and where and when she's writing new music, etc.

Well anyway, yesterday she announced she was heading to New Orleans for her parents' 25th anniversary! As it's a personal trip, I don't expect her to play any shows, but I asked on Twitter (there's a large amount of "Haliens" who are more in the know than I am) and someone told me there's nothing planned yet but a show could always pop up!

Furthermore, my friend tweeted me about an hour ago saying she just saw Haley right in front of her!!!

Overall, I'm SOOOO excited that my idol has finally come to New Orleans. I hope I get to meet her so badly, and I will probably cry if I don't (I'm not even exaggerating, and I have no shame about it). Hopefully I'll run into her somewhere or she decides to play a show somewhere! I'm just ecstatic about her being in the same city as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment